#FictionalDeathsIWillNeverGetOver bringsTwitter users to tears
Published: Sunday, March 3, 2013
Updated: Tuesday, March 5, 2013 01:03
Big movie productions can inspire, make the audience feel guilty, but most importantly (and humiliating): cry. Twitter users mourned the loss of some of the most recognizable deaths in fiction.
10. Rue: The Hunger Games character no one wanted to die.
Haymitch Abernathy(@DrunkHaymitchPN) March 4, 2013
9. Ash Ketchum: Okay, so he came back to life. But for a brief moment every eight-year-old had a panic attack.
@DaddyLeo_) March 4, 2013
8. The Boy in the Striped Pajamas: If you didn't tear up, you have no soul.
Oxman (@OxyFresh12) March 4, 2013
7. Littlefoot's mom: Not only the fact she died, but that it was raining. Who was going to get him his tree stars?!
@joewolff9) March 4, 2013
6. Dobby: The saddest part of the Harry Potter series. Remember when you wanted him to die in the second book though?
Sebastien LeBlanc (@seb9394) March 4, 2013
5. Caretaker: Somehow you expected this...still made everyone in the theater gasp then immediately shed a tear.
@hzimmer15) March 4, 2013
4. Bubba: He just wanted to go shrimping....