Video: Gabrielle Union's wedding planning and prenup
Gabrielle Union was talking about her wedding plans Monday night on the Arsenio Hall Show. One thing she says that will be different compared to her last marriage will be “a prenup.” She will not be taking any chances this time around.
Dwayne Wade is one lucky guy to have such a beautiful, talented and successful women by his side. After dating since 2009 he finally popped the question a little before Christmas with an amazing ring. Arsenio said it best -- the ring is huge.
Wade, who plays basketball for the Miami Heat, was once married as well to Siohvaughn Funches. According to Daily News he paid Funches $5 million in the divorce settlement.
Wade might not have any problems agreeing with Union on getting that prenup. I’m sure he does not want to have to go through the same thing once again.
Wade has full custody of his two sons from his previous marriage, and in my own opinion Union will not have any problems being a step mother to them since they have been dating since 2009.
I wish the best for the beautiful couple and them a successful marriage.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More Houstonian News Articles
Recent Houstonian News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR HOUSTONIAN NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST HOUSTONIAN NEWS
RECENT HOUSTONIAN CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Boomers Find Reason to Celebrate With Vacations
- Shave Strokes off Your Golf Game -- Without the Eraser
- Stay Cool With a Ceiling Fan as Stylish as It Is Functional
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?
- You Can Quit