Selena Gomez needed rehab
Selena Gomez checked herself in rehab in January and spent two weeks at Arizona’s Dawn at the Meadows. According to VH1 a close source said:
“She was burnt out after a relentless year of back-to-back films, concerts, TV, touring and all the promotional work that goes along with it. She needed a break.”
Was that really the cause of her rehabilitation? I guess that’s something we may not know until someone tells it all. Maybe her break up with Justin Bieber could have put the child star close to the edge of needing rehab.
According to Hollywood Life Gomez allegedly broke up with Bieber because of another girl. There were heated text messages between the two.
After the break up, Gomez had many break downs. According to International Business Times Entertainment, she was once caught lip singing during a concert, afterward she reportedly said:
“What the F**K” and left the stage right after. She then was unable to get through a song without crying at a concert called “Love Will Remember” is was apparently written for Justin Bieber.
Gomez had her big break on Barney and Friends in 1992. She used her talents in 2001 with her first movie, "Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over."
She is mostly known for her character Alex Russo in Wizards of Waverly Place. The Disney star has had many great success in her 21 years of living in acting as well as singing. Hopefully her time at rehab will get her back to showing her talent.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More Houstonian News Articles
Recent Houstonian News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR HOUSTONIAN NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST HOUSTONIAN NEWS
RECENT HOUSTONIAN CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Boomers Find Reason to Celebrate With Vacations
- Shave Strokes off Your Golf Game -- Without the Eraser
- Stay Cool With a Ceiling Fan as Stylish as It Is Functional
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?
- You Can Quit