Glee returns with a sad love story
Glee returned Thursday night addressing a problem that could be faced anywhere. A girl falling for a gay boy.
The girl, Tina, falls for the boy who is gay, Blaine.
It was heartbreaking to watch Tina fall for Blaine even though she knew it could never happen. This is something that could happen to any girl, because seemingly gay guys know how to relate to girls.
Glee does a fantastic job addressing the issues of everyday high school students, and now college students. What was so great about this story line is girls who like guys who are dating someone else. In both cases the boy is unavailable but the girl can't help but fall for him.
I hope Glee continues with this story line and shows a good way for girls to get out of this sticky situation.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More Houstonian News Articles
Recent Houstonian News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR HOUSTONIAN NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST HOUSTONIAN NEWS
RECENT HOUSTONIAN CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?
- You Can Quit
- Pinching Penny Stocks May Be the Wise Way to Invest
- Growing Investment Opportunities In Green -- and Blue --...
- 5 Tips for Healthy Eating as We Age
- Comparison-Shopping for Life Insurance Made Easy
- AARP Offers Tools for Caregivers
- Getting the Best Price for Your House to Help Finance...
- Why Purchase a Fishing License?
- Take Ownership of Your Vacation Time