Freshly Popped Culture is the Houstonian's weekly pop culture podcast produced, hosted and edited by Misti Jones and George Mattingly.
- Freshly Popped Culture #10 (May 7, 2013) Listen
- Freshly Popped Culture #9 (April 26, 2013) Listen
- Episode 8 (April 19, 2013) Listen
- Freshly Popped Culture #7 (April 12, 2013) Listen
- Freshly Popped Culture #6 (March 22, 2013) Listen
- Freshly Popped Culture #5 (March 7, 2013) Listen
- Freshly Popped Culture #4 (March 1, 2013) Listen
- Freshly Popped Culture Ep. 3 (February 22, 2013) Listen
- Freshly Popped Culture Ep. 2 (February 15, 2013) Listen
- Freshly Popped Culture Episode 01 (February 8, 2013) Listen
Arts & Entertainment
Recent episode of Family Guy shocks America
THE FOLLOWING ARTICLE CONTAINS SPOILERS
“It felt like the way that this show was conceived by Seth all those years ago, it was this entire family unit including the parents, kids and a dog,” he said. ” So by losing Brian, it felt like a void needed to be filled both comically, and also for the interpersonal relationships between all the characters. We felt that we needed to fill that role,” writer and producer Callaghan explained in an interview.
Lady Gaga Rides into 2013 American Music Awards on White Horse
After you think she has done it all, Lady Gaga can still surprise the world with her lavish costumes and bizarre entrances
The portrayal of gender and race in film and its effect on society
The accuracy of many films sometimes lack the obligation to make a change or boost a culture, gender or race, according to many experts.
Women rise in equality in the arts
Women are starting to become equal with men, breaking the gender role shackles of old fashioned ways.
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire another popular series from book to screen
The latest in the series is picked to be better than the first movie, and it is part of a larger trend in adapting youth-oriented books.